Job vacancy details
Early Years Assistant
Location: Slough SL3 7LU
Working Pattern: Required due to expansion
Closing date: 27 September 2017
Long Close School is a thriving co-educational through school for pupils age 2-16 with high academic standards, found to be ‘outstanding’ in our Inspection of October 2015.
Non-selective for entry at Reception, Long Close School is a friendly and family orientated school, where partnerships between parents are actively encouraged and fostered through our open door policy. The unique relationship between pupils, teachers and support staff is one of the key strengths and, as a result, pupils thrive and progress in our environment.
We are looking to recruit an assistant for our 2-4 year olds to join our early years team in the nursery.
The ideal candidate:
• must hold a relevant Level 3 qualification in childcare.
• a grade C or above in maths and English is desirable.
• have knowledge, understanding and experience of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
• be willing to keep up-to-date with current changes to practice and legislation.
• be highly motivated and work well as part of a team.
• have ambition for continued professional development within the Early Years Foundation Stage.
If you feel that you have these qualities and attributes, we encourage you to apply for this position in our ‘outstanding’ nursery.
Closing date: Wednesday, 27 September 2017 with interviews being held w/c 2 October 2017.
Further details for all the above roles are available from the Headteacher’s PA on 01753 520095.
Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. No Agencies.
Long Close School is part of The Cognita Group of Schools www.cognitaschools.co.uk