Job vacancy details
Location: Banbury OX15 5QL
Working Pattern: Part-time • Permanent
Closing date: 28 September 2017
We require a Maths teacher to join our successful department teaching Maths at KS3 and KS4 from January 2017.
Ability to teach at A Level will be an advantage.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
• enthusiasm to teach across the full age range
• willingness to innovate and bring new ideas to the department
• a passion for Maths enabling them to enthuse and motivate students
• ability to structure lessons to ensure that all students make a high level of progress.
• a department in which staff support one another and enjoy sharing good practice
• small classes offering the opportunity for strong teacher-pupil relationships
• the opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for continued professional development.
Application forms and further details may be obtained from Lesley Woodward, the Head’s PA, on 01295 781208 or email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 28 September 2017
Interviews: w/c 2 October 2017